Κυριακή 22 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

It's been a while...

Yeap, like months.

Of course our project kinda went to sleep for the past 2 months since I had finals and other school projects going on. But now we're here, fresh and ready to see our baby taking its first steps.

So. Our graphics are totally new, totally different. They're all minecraft-ish (since Lazaros loves this and he's the designer here and I can't contribute with something more than a potato door).

I will give you a brief example. Our game guide - we used to call him "angel" - used to be this piece of art:



and we were into this kind of graphics for our game. 
Well. After the "minecraft rebellion" our new guide (no, he's definitely not an angel) is this cute little fella:


with the fountain where the luminaries will swim freely.

Now I'm kinda stuck with some gravity issues considering the player when a platform rotates but I will just figure it out. Or I won't. I don't know. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MOTIVATIONAL BLOG AND IM SABOTAGING MYSELF. 

That's all for now! I will update (this time not after 3 months) whenever we have some more progress worth showcasing. 

Cheers! ^_^


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου