Σάββατο 1 Νοεμβρίου 2014

Scratch that.

I'm now excited with other things. I haven't even started developing basic stuff on our Roxie game, and I already have a list of goals I want to fulfill - we're always talking about videogames huh.

So the partner I mentioned in my first post, is also my best friend along with the fact that he is the most creative, adorable and clever man I know.

So we had an idea - actually he did, while we were vomiting ideas on the table once again - a very cool and awesome idea. We nearly bursted into tears with that one, I'm not even joking. I'm gonna provide you guys (by you I mean my large audience, consisted of me and my partner) with some feedback of our progress.

We're both very excited! If this works out until the end, I'm gonna die from joy.

CYA LADS!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου